As a result of recently awarded contract & project work, and our continued drive to further develop our company, SVS are looking to appoint a head of Engineering & Operations to join our growing team of specialists and to help coordinate the company’s UK & International operational activities.
The primary responsibilities for the Engineering & Operations Manager are to manage project scope, timelines, budget and the effective and high quality delivery of key technical solutions for Specialist Valve Services Ltd. They lead and motivate cross-functional project teams, making timely decisions to ensure engineering operational success within set parameters. Demonstrate a strong analytical approach, and hold the ability to provide comprehensive solutions in turnaround circumstances / within deadlines. They will ensure expectations are clearly communicated and met across internal teams and business stakeholders. They work hand in hand with Contracts and Technical engineering teams.
- Hold a degree in Mechanical Engineering, minimum 2:1 qualification
- Have extensive experience in Valve & Actuation industry, holding formidable core knowledge across the valve product spectrum, inclusive of actuation & instrumentation.
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience within the aforementioned industry sector is required.
- Be highly competent in programs such as AutoCAD, SolidWorks & Inventor, to facilitate the reverse engineer and design of equipment components.
- Must demonstrate strong leadership qualities and personal commitment to elevate and develop SVS engineering & operations, aiding in overall company growth.
- Conversant with welding standards & specifications, with the capability to review & sign off WPS as and when required.
- Have knowledge in metallurgy, strength of materials, and soft material selection relative to valve design and construction.
If you feel you have the experience, desire to work in a busy environment and contribute to the continued success of our business, please submit your C.V. marked “Private and Confidential” to:
Sonya Naylor, Finance Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org